TO THE READER WHO DOESN’T KNOW CHRIST YET:
This site proclaims to you the good news of the gospel message as given in the Holy Bible. The word gospel means “good news”; and the good news is that Jesus Christ can save you from sin to eternal life in heaven.
The gospel message is presented from it’s start in the book of Genesis to finish in Revelation. You will hear straight gospel truth from the Holy Bible, the inspired inerrant word of God, free from the false teachings which abound today in modern Christianity.
I hope you will thoughtfully consider what is presented herein, and haven’t already been confused and discouraged by all the rubbish and complete nonsense pretending and masquerading as “Christianity” today. I proclaim to you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, handed down once for all time in Scripture.
TO THE CHRISTIAN READER:
I am the voice of one crying out in the wilderness of modern, liberal, “reformed”, and lukewarm Christendom: ‘Make straight the gospel of Jesus Christ!’
Many of the “Christian truths” you take for granted as being Biblically correct and accurate are in fact the deceptions and lies of man. In fact, the “Christianity” of today is in large part completely apostate and not in agreement with Scripture. Below is just a partial list of false teachings that you have likely been taught and accept as Scriptural truth:
- The “Sinner’s Prayer”: You are “saved” (somehow, magically) by saying a “Sinner’s Prayer” (which is nowhere to be found in the Bible),
- “Once Saved, Always Saved”: Once you say that magical prayer (or believe in Christ), that you can never lose your salvation (no matter how you live your life subsequently),
- Baptism Isn’t Required: Baptism is a “good work” and is not required for salvation,
- Calvinism (So-Called “Reformed” Churches): Yes, every single one of the core pillars of Calvinism (“TULIP”) is a false teaching! They are simply theories, conjurings and deceptions made up by man and added on top of the Bible, and in contradiction to Scripture,
- The “Pre-Trib Rapture” of the Church: The coming church “pre-tribulation” rapture is not supported by anything in Scripture,
- Original Sin: That we are all born as sinners,
- Sabbath Keeping: We are still under the Ten Commandments (or Jewish holidays, festivals, food restrictions, or other things),
- The “Faith Only” Crowd: That you are “saved by faith alone”,
- “The Antichrist”: That there is still to come a specific “Antichrist” person and all its attendant rubbish mysticism,
- Hell Isn’t Real: Or its corollary you pass into nothingness after death (especially sinners),
- Christ’s Kingdom is Yet To Come: We are “waiting for” Christ to establish His “earthly millenial” kingdom. Yet another false teaching, along with all it’s myriad of sub-teachings (3rd temple, restoring “sacrifices”, mark of the beast, 666, “Battle of Armageddon”, etc., etc.). Be not deceived, Christ is right now ruling in His kingdom seated at the right-hand of the Father in heaven!
- Catholicism as Christianity: And deception of Popery and it’s teachings are not in agreement with Scripture (praying to Mary, immaculate conception, purgatory, penance, etc., etc., etc…) and are set against Christ, not for Christ.
As you can see, the list of false teachings is considerable; furthermore, they are shouted from so called “Christian” pulpits today in ferocious volume. These deceptions of man are snares and traps laid up for you to turn you out of the faith, to take your crown of life, to turn you back or away from Christ, EVEN AFTER you have accepted Him! Be not deceived!
Impossible you say? Preposterous you say? Blasphemous you call me? You call me the false teacher for stating truth? Do not just take my word (or any man’s word) on it, “search the Scriptures” for yourself as commanded to see if what I am giving you is truth!
Well, truth be told, I myself believed much of this rubbish for many years, as they are the only things taught in “modern” Christianity and shouted from nearly all “Christian” pulpits, books, media, publishers, study bibles, commentaries, and even seminary schools turning out “Christian” pastors. Yes, they are virtually ALL corrupt! The vast majority (99.9%) of what passes for “modern” Christianity is complete rubbish and nonsense made up by man, designed specifically to deceive you and lead you astray. The time is now to come out of Babylon, for those who have an ear to hear.
This site proclaims to you the gospel as it was handed down once for all time in Scripture, free from the staggering number of myths, mysticism, distortions, and outright lies and fables of man that have been added to the gospel as it was given in Scripture. You have likely been indoctrinated and brainwashed with lies, half-truths, distortions, myths, and mysticism of man masquerading as and obscuring true Christianity since you were an infant, and the sad part is that you may not even realize it.
It will take great effort and determination on your part, along with perseverance, diligent prayer and a willingness to admit you have been deceived (brainwashed in fact), likely since birth, even by so-called “Christian” pastors and churches you have trusted in. While some “Christian” pastors are simply misguided, many are out to intentionally deceive, being called “Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing” by the Bible. For those who are misguided, the time is now to make straight the gospel of Jesus Christ!
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Because you have rejected knowledge,
I also will reject you from being My priest.
Since you have forgotten the law of your God,
I also will forget your children.” – Hosea 4:6
“Beloved, while I was making every effort to write you about our common salvation, I felt the necessity to write to you appealing that you contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all handed down to the saints.” – Jude 1:3
Now these were more noble-minded than those in Thessalonica, for they received the word with great eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see whether these things were so. – Acts 17:11
“‘I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot; I wish that you were cold or hot. So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of My mouth.'” – Revelation 3:15-16
“I heard another voice from heaven, saying, ‘Come out of her [Babylon], my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues.'” – Revelation 18:4
Get This Site In Book Form
Get a copy of this site in book form (“The Truth”) to send to a friend or loved one.