EachDay.org was created to help believers in Christ walk towards Jesus each and every day anew. We hope that the information, tools, prayers, events and inspirational material posted here help Christians draw nearer to the LORD Jesus Christ. We also hope that those who are unbelievers, and who surely have many questions and doubts as we did, can find solid material here that may help them come to know the Lord.
Regardless of what happened yesterday (good or bad), learn from it, apply it, and then pick yourself up, dust yourself off if necessary, confess and repent of your sins with clarity and ruthless honestly before God, and then re-commit yourself again today no-matter-what to walk towards the LORD Jesus Christ! Wherever you find yourself today, He knows all about you and your circumstances and situation, and your fears, anxieties and failures (and successes); He promises to never leave or forsake you, ever.
He loves and welcomes you always, as you come before Him just where you are at, with all your worries, issues, fears, but also praise, gladness and joy. Do let Him take your burden; He wants to do just that, but you have to let Him. If you fall, fall towards Him, not away from Him. Keep your eyes fixed solely on Jesus.
The world generates a truly staggering/deafening amount of noise; but please don’t let that distract you or drown Him out. Psalm 5 starts you out right each morning:
– “Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my groaning. Heed the sound of my cry for help, my King and my God, for to You I pray. In the morning, O Lord, You will hear my voice; in the morning I will order my prayer to You and eagerly watch.” – Psalm 5:1-3
I desire the site to be both:
- Inspirational to Christians, as they face trials and tribulations in their daily walk, and
- Helpful to unbelievers as they encounter the Gospel and Jesus (perhaps for the first time).
I pray that I can adequately convey the awesome love, mercy, grace, hope, forgiveness and joy that the living God, the LORD Jesus Christ, offers.
- This site is just a work in progress (always, until the LORD Jesus Christ returns)
- The site offers the words of a man – nothing written here is inspired or should be automatically be assumed to be correct and true
- Please do test everything written here against Scripture (but please remember to test your own beliefs in the same manner)
- We publish material to offer hope and encouragement to others, learning from things that we ourselves have personally struggled with in our own lives
- If something written here is helpful to you: great! If not, feel free to ignore it.
- We need as much or more grace than anyone, and remember that we are still just humble sinners, saved by the cross
In starting EachDay.org, my only qualifications are:
- I am a believer in Christ (I am not a Pastor)
- I’ve made tons of mistakes in my life, and
- The Spirit has led me to do this site
May God bless this project, if it pleases His will; and may you find hope, encouragement, wisdom and comfort from this site. I pray that you will place your complete and unconditional faith, trust and hope in the LORD Jesus Christ. And may God richly bless you, and may you therefore also serve as a guiding light to others.
– RJ, a grateful believer in Jesus Christ
The scriptural foundation for this site rests on verses which reinforce the importance of maintaining a daily walk with the LORD Jesus Christ and persevering in faith (fight the good fight, finish the race). His mercies, love and grace are renewed daily:
– “I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith; in the future there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day; and not only to me, but also to all who have loved His appearing.” – 2 Timothy 4:7-8 (PERSEVERE)
– “The Lord’s lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness.” – Lamentations 3:22-23 (EACH DAY)
– “I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 3:14 (IN HOPE)
– “For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 1:6 (WITH FULL ASSURANCE)
– “For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.” – Romans 8:38-39 (OF GOD’S HOLY AND PERFECT SOVEREIGN NATURE)
If you do not yet know Jesus Christ as your personal LORD and savior, this link is a great place to start: click here.
If you have questions, comments or suggestions about this site, please feel free to contact me.
We provide links to other sites and resources from this site. This does not mean that we endorse everything those sites, organizations, groups, churches, denominations, pastors, writers or authors say, write or believe!
We strive to link to and list only sites, groups, and organizations which we believe are true solid Christian organizations and which are correct in their fundamental core beliefs regarding the message of the Gospel and God, Jesus Christ, faith, grace and salvation.